Terms and conditions of business
- The shop on line bouchondiesel.ch was developed and is exploited by FP distribution Sàrl, c/o Fabrice De Gol, Rte of Vault 26, 1890 St-Maurice (VS), Switzerland.Very order taking of a product appearing in the shop on line bouchondiesel.ch suppose the consultation and the preliminary acceptance of these general conditions.Consequently, the purchaser who wishes to order on line, recognizes perfectly informed being owing to the fact that its agreement concerning the contents of these general conditions does not require the handwritten signature of this document.The purchaser has faculty to safeguard or print the present general conditions, being specified that as well the safeguard as the impression of this document concern its only responsibility.We commit ourselves for our part communicating the entirety of following information as far as possible to you:
- 1. Identification specifies company.
- 2. Presentation of the essential characteristics of the articles suggested and their use.
- 3. Indication into Frank Switzerland (CHF), EUROS () of the price of the articles.
- 4. Indication of the execution and modes of payment of the order as well as expenses of delivery
- 5. Information of the existence of a statutory duty of retractation.
- Any litigation occurring within the framework of the exploitation of Internet site bouchondiesel.ch will be managed by the general conditions of sale below.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALES
Article 1: Integrality
- The present general conditions express the entirety of the obligations of the parts. In this direction, the purchaser is considered to accept without reserve the entirety of the provisions envisaged under these general conditions. No general or specific condition appearing in the documents sent or given by the purchaser will be able to be integrated into present, since these documents would be incompatible with these general conditions.
Article 2: Object
- The present general conditions have the aim of defining the rights and the obligations of the parts within the framework of the sale in line of goods and services suggested by bouchondiesel.ch with the purchaser.
Article 3: Contractual documents
- This contract is formed by the following contractual documents, presented by decreasing hierarchical order:Present general conditions, the purchase order on line, the invoice. In the event of contradiction between the provisions contained in the documents of different row, the provisions of the document of higher row will prevail.
Article 4: Entry into force - duration
- The present general conditions come into effect at the dispatch date of the order on line. The present general conditions are concluded for the duration necessary to the supply from the goods and subscribed services, until the extinction of the guarantees which had by bouchondiesel.ch.
Article 5: Electronic signature
- The click of the purchaser under the purchase order constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the parts, the same value as a handwritten signature.
Article 6: Confirmation of order
- Contractual information will be the subject of a confirmation by email at the latest at the time of the delivery to the address indicated by the purchaser on the purchase order.
Article 7: Proof of the transaction
- The computerized registers are preserved in the information processing systems of bouchondiesel.ch under reasonable conditions of safety and will be allowed like the evidence of the communications, of the orders and the payments occurred between the parts. The filing of the purchase orders and the invoices is carried out on a reliable and durable support being able to be produced as proof.
Article 8: Information on the products/stock
- 8.1 : bouchondiesel.ch present on its Internet site products to be sold with information necessary which makes it possible the potential buyer to know, before the final order taking , essential characteristics of the products which it wishes to buy.
- 8.2 : Offers presented by bouchondiesel.ch are valid only within the limit of stocks available. bouchondiesel.ch could not in no case to be responsible for any product which is not deliverable any more, in out-of-stock condition, to see exhausted.
- 8.3 : bouchondiesel.ch reserves the right to modify or replace in any time and without notice of the products.
- 8.4 : The images being reproduced on Internet site are not contractual. All information, is under reserve of errors or omissions, and are given only to title codes.
- 8.5 : The reference numbers of origin of manufacturer are given only as information and to facilitate the identification of a product.
- 8.6 : The compatibility of the products with precise models of vehicles is given only on a purely indicative basis. bouchondiesel.ch cannot guarantee the compatibility of the products presented but endeavours to be most precise possible according to its sources and knowledge.
Article 9: Price, taxes and customs
- The prices are into Frank Swiss (CHF), in EUROS () and are valid only at the date of the order. They do not take account of the expenses of delivery, invoicees in supplement nor of the Swiss VAT. In the event of increase in price, bouchondiesel.ch in the purchaser will inform as soon as possible and the purchaser will be able to decide to cancel his order.For the orders intended for countries other than Switzerland the prices mean excluded VAT and the customs clearance charges , expenses of importation and VAT in the country of destination are supported by the recipient.The payment of the totality of the price must be carried out during the ordering, and in all the cases before the forwarding of the ordered articles. No moment, the versed sums could be regarded as down payments or installments.
Article 10: Mode of payment
- To regulate his order, the purchaser has the modes of payment suggested on the purchase order on line.The purchaser guarantees to bouchondiesel.ch that it has the authorizations necessary to use the selected mode of payment . bouchondiesel.ch will suspend any management of order and delivery in the event of refusal of authorization of payment per bank card or in case of non-payment of the order. bouchondiesel.ch reserves in particular the right to suspend a delivery or to deliver an order emanating with a purchaser who would not have regulated an order completely or with which a litigation would be in progress. For the payments of purchases per credit transfer or cheque, the sending of the goods is carried out only after reception of the payment.
Article 11: Availability of the products, delivery periods
- The treatment of the order will be carried out in theory in the 5 working days, as from the day following that of the order. Delivery periods announced by bouchondiesel.ch are approximate. It may be that the delivery period is lengthened because of the provisioning of our suppliers. If the delivery period exceeds eight weeks after recording of the customer order, the parts have the right to cancel the order. In this case the purchaser will be refunded in the 10 days. In the event of unavailability of the ordered product, the purchaser will be as soon as possible informed and it order will be cancelled and the amount of the article refunded in the 20 days at the latest.A delay or the unavailability of a product can give place to no allowance or compensation.
Article 12: Methods of delivery
- The products are delivered at the address indicated by the purchaser on the purchase order. The purchaser commits himself checking the state of the goods at the time of the delivery. The noted defects must be communicated to bouchondiesel.ch in the 48 hours following the delivery, by mail or email. Passed this time the goods are regarded as accepted
Article 13: Problems of delivery because of the conveyor
- Any anomaly concerning the delivery (damages, produced missing compared to the delivery order, damaged parcel, broken product
) will have to be imperatively announced in the 2 working days according to the delivery date. The purchaser can write with FP distribution Sàrl, c/o Fabrice De Gol, Rte of Vault 26, 1890 St-Maurice (VS), Switzerland
Article 14: Error of delivery, defects
- 14.1 : The purchaser will have to formulate, in the 48 hours following the delivery, any complaint, of error of delivery and/or nonconformity of the products in kind, or in quality, by report/ratio with the indications being reproduced on the purchase order. Any complaint formulated beyond this time will be rejected. To profit from the right to repossess following an error of delivery, the article must be in perfect state and in its packing of origin.
- 14.2 : The formulation of this complaint near bouchondiesel.ch will have to be made in writing.
- 14.3 : Any complaint, not carried out in the rules defined above and the time limits will not be taken into account and will release bouchondiesel.ch of any responsibility with respect to the consumer.
Article 15: Guarantee of the products
- We guarantee the diesel stopper for one year for any technical defect, if during this lapse of time a defect were to appear, thank you to exchange your stopper quickly, this so avoiding an error of fuel. In the event of damage caused with a person or a good by a diesel stopper, in the event of bad handling, bad installation, in the event of error of filling of involving fuel of the damage with the vehicles, FP Sàrl distribution like bouchondiesel.ch will not be held for person in charge and will not compensate to in no case the purchaser of the diesel stopper or the person having received the diesel stopper.
Article 16: Not partial validation
- If one or more clauses of these general conditions are held for nonvalid or are declared such pursuant to a law, of a payment or following a final decision of a court of jurisdiction, the other clauses will keep all their force and their range.
Article 17: Applicable law
- Only the provisions of the Swiss right are applicable, even if the order comes from or leaves abroad. The legal for for any complaint in relation to your order is St-Maurice (Were worth) in Switzerland. We reserve ourselves the right to act near the for legal of your place of residence. In the event of litigation, only the Courts of the Canton of Were worth, Suisse will be qualified.
Article 18: Data protection and freedoms
- The data customers necessary for good unfolding of the businesses are captured, processed and used by respecting the legislation in force strictly. The data communicated by the customer are never transmitted to thirds and are used only for the administration interns bouchondiesel.ch All the personal data are treated with the most strict confidentiality. The purchaser can write with bouchondiesel.ch to exert its rights of access, of correction with regard to information relating to it and appearing in the files of bouchondiesel.ch.
Article 19: Retractation
- The customer has 7 days to count delivery date to turn over the product in his packing of origin for replacement or refunding. The market products under packing must be turned over in the state. Any return must imperatively be preceded by a request at PF Sàrl distribution with the following address : FP Sàrl distribution, c/o Fabrice De Gol, Rte of Vault 26, 1890 St-Maurice (VS), Switzerland.With defect, the parcel will be refused. The refunding of the value of the article (fresh of port not refunded) will intervene at the latest in the 30 days following the date of reception of the parcel in return.
- This is a computer translation of the original webpage. It is provided for general information only and should not be regarded as complete nor accurate. Only the general conditions in French language are authentic.